Stocks/ETFs that traded to new 52-week highs/lows this session – New lows (190) outpacing new highs (11) https://www.briefing.com?afid=VIPLiveAlerts
Stocks that traded to 52 week highs: ALT, ARQT, FREY, JWSM, MIST, NLSN
Stocks that traded to 52 week lows: AAT, ACCO, AGFY, AMRX, AMTI, ANF, ARGO, ARVL, ARW, ATHX, AVAH, AVNS, AVTR, AZRE, BBLN, BFAM, BNED, BRKL, AZTA, BV, CCOI, CDNA, CDXC, CEI, CERS, CERT, CEVA, ENOV, CGEN, CLAR, CLVT, CNA, CODX, COMP.EQ, COOK, CSII, CTRN, CUZ, CVAC, CYH, CYXT, DBRG, DGX, DHC, DLX, DOMA, DOMO, EAF, EB, EBET, EBS, EEFT, EGRX, EHTH, ELAN, EMKR, ENDPQ, EXPR, FLGT, STRY, FOA, FORM, FOSL, FSP, GAN, PSNY, GOCO, POL, GREE, GRMN, HAIN, HARP, HAYW, HBI, HGEN, HIW, HLIO, HLLY, HNI, IHS, IIIN, ILPT, INTC, IRT, JBGS, JELD, JWN, KLR, KN, KW, KXIN, LIDR, LL, LYLT, MCG, MCW, MED, MMAT, MRVI, MTW, MX, NEM, NEXI, NUVA, NVAX, NWE, NXRT, OBSV, OGN, OMCL, OMI, OPAD, OPI, OPRT, ORGO, OUST, PAHC, PBI, PETQ, PLXP, PRIM, PRLB, PRO, PRPL, PSFE, QRVO, QTNT, QUOT, RGR, ROOT, RPD, RXT, SDIG, SHC, SHOO, SKIL, SLGC, SLQT, SMFR, SMG, SMP, SMPL, SMRT, SMTC, SPWH, STX, BOXD, SWI, SWK, SYNH, TPC, TREE, TREX, TROX, TRUE, TSE, TWOU, UHS, UPLD, VNO, VRA, VZ, WU, WW, XOS, QBTS, ZIM
Thinly-Traded Stocks (ADV below 100k) that traded to 52 week highs on High Volume: ASAQ, HHLA, IGAC, MUDS, SNRH
Thinly-Traded Stocks (ADV below 100k) that traded to 52 week lows on High Volume: ATLC, ATRO, BVH, BWMX, CATO, CRD.B, ELMSQ, HY, IOBT, OFIX, OLP, PFSW, PLSE, RM, RMR, RVP, SABS, TROO, UEIC, UFI, VTAQ, WLDN, XBIT,
ETFs that traded to 52-week lows: EWK, FXB, GDX, SIVR, SLV
The following options are exhibiting notable trading, potentially indicating changing sentiment toward the underlying stocks, and/or potentially representing positioning for increased volatility.
Bullish Call Activity:
- ISPO Sep 3.5 calls (volume: 2330, open int: 90, implied vol: ~159%, prev day implied vol: 115%). Co is expected to report earnings early November.
- CELU Oct 2.5 calls (volume: 2030, open int: 0, implied vol: ~103%, prev day implied vol: 92%). Co is expected to report earnings early November.
- BYND Sep 25 calls (volume: 8320, open int: 220, implied vol: ~99%, prev day implied vol: 93%). Co is expected to report earnings mid-November.
Bearish Put Activity:
- SPWH Sep 7.5 puts are seeing interest with the underlying stock down 6% (volume: 1950, open int: 0, implied vol: ~92%, prev day implied vol: 69%). Co is confirmed to report earnings September 1 after the close.
- ET Sep 11.5 puts (volume: 2870, open int: 2800, implied vol: ~47%, previous day implied vol: 42%). Over 2000 contracts traded in a single transaction. Co is expected to report earnings early November.
Sentiment: The CBOE Put/Call ratio is currently: 1.08, VIX: (25.79, -0.42, -1.6%).
September 16 is options expiration — the last day to trade September equity options. https://www.briefing.com?afid=VIPLiveAlerts
There’s a lot of noise in the stock market every single day. New and seasoned investors alike need help filtering the news, data points and catalysts that are relevant to them. This is where it’s helpful to implement our VipLiveAlerts-Pro notification network to help you responsibly manage your assets and stay aware of changes that might affect your portfolios.
Disclaimer: This content is only intended for informational purposes. Before making any investment, you should always do your own research and analysis.